We are looking for aggressive salespeople who want a unique opportunity to build residual income.
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations on company products and services
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of 100 truck fleet prospects and larger
- Develop and maintain strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Onboard customers correctly, by establishing stakeholders, determining payroll frequency, driver orientation/sales method, and billing/payment terms.
Sales Representative Qualifications / Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Value-added sales approach
- Strong closer
- Must have computer skills
- Previous experience, especially in the trucking industry a plus
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. We are a high-energy, family-oriented, faith-based organization with a great culture to work in. We provide dental and health insurance, generous retirement benefits, and paid time off.
"*" indicates required fields