Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a customer service representative to join our growing team.
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Enters new citations into the system accurately and timely
- Maintains customer citations by calling attorneys and courts for updated information.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications / Skills:
- Great communication skills
- University/college degree is an asset
- Must have computer skills
- Previous experience, especially in the trucking industry, is a plus
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. We are a high-energy, family-oriented, faith-based organization with a great culture to work in. We provide dental and health insurance, generous retirement benefits, and paid time off.
"*" indicates required fields