Citation Advisor Representative
We are looking for a Citation Advisor to join our growing team. This role has both customer support and sales responsibilities.
Citation Advisor Job Responsibilities:
- Enters new citations into the system accurately and timely
- Assigns network attorneys to customer cases
- Creates value for our customers by assessing citations and providing the best legal solutions
- Provides attorney pricing and then collects fees from drivers and carriers
- Supports membership sales team in closing business by delivering high-quality service with quick turnaround times on new cases.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Builds relationships with attorneys and key decision-makers at carriers
- Meets and exceeds team goals and objectives
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Citation Advisor Qualifications / Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Driven to succeed
- University/college degree is an asset
- Must have computer skills
- Previous experience, especially in the trucking industry, is a plus
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. We are a high-energy, family-oriented, faith-based organization with a great culture to work in. We provide 401k with match, along with health and dental insurance.